Monday, October 14, 2013

Post #13: One Week

It's fall break! One week of no school, unless you are failing a class. One week to get ahead on whatever it is that you need to get ahead on. I need to study for the SAT/ACT, fill out college applications, and get my capstone solidified. Thankfully, I didn't get too much homework, and all is quiet on the home front.
I am planning on spending at least two hours every day on SAT/ACT prep. I need to bump my scores up a good 15-20%. I only got a 1230 on the SAT. I need a higher score if I want to even come close to a full ride. Maybe I'll steal the answers. If Captain America and Black Widow could do it, so can I. 
I am going to fill out at least three college applications this week. At this point, whoever offers me the most money and has the programs I want is going to be the winner. My three for this week are UNR, UNLV, and Champlain. Yes, UNLV and UNR. 
I have contacted my community liaison and we are working to set up a project for my capstone. That should be done soon. 
I'm not going to lie. I also plan on watching as much Fringe as I can handle. And knitting stuff. And NOT watching some Canadian comedies about the theatre. And maybe I'll go to the movies. I am going to use this week to take a break. I need a break. We all need a break. This new schedule is wonderful. I was unsure back when we started, but now I'm thrilled.

Make good choices.

D

No comments:

Post a Comment