Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Post #64: Television Returns

My favorite part of fall is the return of all my favorite shows. It really is. Gotham and Scorpion started Monday. Gotham was great, but I think I might be predisposed to like it, as it is Batman (sort of) and it has Ben McKenzie from The O.C.! I think the set for the Gotham PD Station is awesome! It looks like it fell out of a comic book. The rest of the sets are effectively seedy and grimy, and I really like who they picked for Kid Wayne. I don't like Alfred as of right now, but hopefully his character gets better.
Last night was the return of Chicago Fire! It was a predictable, emotional mess, and it was AWESOME! Severide made squinty sad faces, Casey tried to glue things back together, and stuff caught fire! Woo! Tonight is the return of The Goldbergs. If you aren't watching that, you should be. It's hilarious AND poignant! And Chicago PD is on tonight too! Is Voight the killer? Is Atwater going to make a fool of himself in Intelligence Will Ruzek break Burgess' heart? I can't wait to find out. I love Chicago P.D.
I started my radio show today on the college radio station (wolfpackradio.org) and the show went pretty well, but my recording did not, so I'm not super pleased about that. But hey, I made my radio debut. If you want to listen, my show is Wednesdays, 1-2pm. Tell your friends. Tune in.
I bought a sketchbook last week, and some pencils. I'm going to sketch stuff. *slams fist onto table*. I'M GONNA! And also, I need to stop sketching on lined paper. I also bought some more yarn. It'll be hat weather soon enough.
"Wyatt Earp and Big Cheyenne, comin' through the TV, shootin' up the land." - The Olympics
-D.

No comments:

Post a Comment